Price Start From:
Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking Tour
Batur Caldera sunrise trekking Tour is one of easy level trekking tour in Bali that we served for you who want to do sunrise trekking in Bali but still hesitate with your fitness level. This sunrise trekking tour can be alternative if you fill worries to try mount Batur sunrise trekking. Although the trek is quite easy, but the view we can capture from the main point of this caldera will also make your Bali holiday become memorable. From the top of Batur caldera we could see also some beauty view such as: view of mount Agung, mount Rinjani (Lombok island) and ocean in the middle of Bali and Lombok. On west part we could see view of mount Batur and beauty view of lake Batur as well.
Caldera trekking will start nearby Hulun Danu Batur temple at Songan village, Kintamani, Bali on 4.45 am. This place located right on north part of lake Batur, about one and half hour drive from Ubud Center or about two and half hour’s drive from Denpasar. From this point our Batur caldera trekking guide will bring you walking pass the Songan village then continue walking up in the beauty jungle. After 45 minutes until one hour, we will arrive on the peak of Batur Caldera that was 1.324 meter above sea level.
During watching sunrise and enjoying view surrounding the area our local guide will prepare breakfast to you, breakfast we served include is sandwich, boiled egg, some fruits and hot drinks. After getting breakfast, the trip will continue to small village located on the shores of Lake Batur (this village called Pulak village). From this village we will invite you to cross the lake Batur by traditional machine boat to get back to the start point.
This Batur caldera tour, is also completely with hot spring program. The hot spring company we choose Toya Devasya Natural hot spring. After bit tired cause the trek, you can relax as well as shower and swimming on the warm water that procced naturally from volcano activity. In the end of the tour that is Bali coffee plantations visiting, here you can see how to make Bali coffee with traditional system and also try many kinds of Balinese hot drink then if you interest you can also try Luwak coffee (this coffee is procced naturally with Luwak animal)
BATUR CALDERA SUNRISE TREKKING ITINERARY:
- 2.00–3.30: Pick up time at your hotel (pick up time depending with your hotel location to Batur caldera trekking start point)
- 4.45: Arrive at trekking the starting point, meet with our Batur Caldera trekking guide, short briefing and begin the trek
- 5.30-5.45: Arrive at the top of caldera 1.324 meter above sea level, here we can see the beauty views and sunrise.
- 06.00: During enjoy the view we will served your breakfast package,
- 07.00: Continue our trip around caldera and go to Pulak village,
- 08.30: Across the lake Batur to (Start Point) by traditional cano or boat
- 9.00: Arrive at finish point,
- 09.15: Relaxing, swim and shower at Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring
- 11.30: Visit to Bali coffee plantation
- 12.30: Drop you back to hotel
BATUR CALDERA SUNRISE TREKKING AND HOT SPRING PRICE:
USD 65 / Person
- Minimum booking is for two persons
- Get special 15% discount for booking of 4 – 5 persons
- Private car and driver
- Private experienced Batur Caldera trekking guide
- Entrance fee to Batur Caldera
- Entrance fee to Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring
- All food and beverage
- Enough drinking water
- Hiking equipment: walking pole and head light
WHAT TO BRING:
- Changes clothes or swimming suit
- Sports shoes
- Sun Cream
- Enough money
PICK UP TIME:
Nusa Dua and Jimbaran: 02.15
Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Seminyak: 02.30
Need more information?
Call or WhatsApp: +6287760490432